Monday, October 15, 2012

Top League of Legends Players Quotes

First of all, Congratulations to TPA for their amazing performance at Season 2 Finals live event!

Here are some quotes of some of my favorite LoL players. Feel free to add comments with your players quote and I will update :)

You can also join us on facebook here! Or you can browse a bunch of interesting post !

Enjoy!

HotshotGG


  • "Real?"
  • "This Guy ?"
  • "Sooooooo bad. So ****ing bad."
  • "WHYYYY NUNUUUUU WHYYY??!?!?!?!"

One of my favorite LoL moments: Nunu who is having a terrible game (if you have 15 spare minutes you can check  here a more extended video of the game,it is worth the effort in my opinion) is camping top. But then decides to leave without Hotshot realising it... and here is what happens...HILARIUS 


Scara

  • [All] scarra (Katarina): O
[All] scarra (Katarina): MY
[All] scarra (Katarina): GOD
[All] scarra (Katarina): ROFL

  • "So we're losing to jungle Poppy"
  • "This game"
  • "-i'm just going to shove this lane

-i got greedy there, shouldn't have gone in that far
-but i'm okay with that."

Saintvicious

  • "I do tha gonks!"
  • "Common Son!"
  • "Doublelift, stop thinking. Your thinking is bad."
  • "I hate this game" (Thx Dunkmacia from reddit) UPDATE

 Theoddone


  • "You might think I'm being whiny but I'm just in character."
  • "It's up to ODDONE, to carry this game" (Thx Remyslayer from reddit) UPDATE

 Dyrus


  • Dyrus had his favorite blanket around his shoulders and he put his head down on his desk cause he was tired. Then he said "aww i just farted but i am too tired to sit up... i guess i eat my own farts"
  • "Need to get better with "spaceman" (Nautilus)

No comments:

Post a Comment